Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Virtual Club!

I love virtual games lol. But yeah at the same time I don't really like the fact that they're in APG. So I figured it'd be fun to make a virtual game club! So I made the Spring Falls Mall. I think you can have more fun there because you can actually go to a certain store and to the food court and movie theaters. Anyways please join! The club name is SpringFalls in the category Other. You can also get a job at the mall, and even open your own store! More stores will come. I'm thinking of making a blog for them too.

Also, I have been voted for several times in the APG awards! So thanks to everyone who voted for me! It means a lot. I've been voted for in the categories Best Advisor, Nicest, and Prettiest Medoll. I am happy to be recognized for such wonderful things!

Rawr. -Heather&Hearts;

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.