Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Hair Colors!

Doree Hair Salon (Starbeauty) has released 3 new haircolors! They are replacing 3 of my favorite colors, but they will come back soon. Anyways, the 3 new colors are more natural. They are Desk Brown, Eraser Orange, and Ink Black. The names sort of remind me of back to school.. Which is coming soon. I'm excited to see my friends. I've missed my brother all summer! Well he's not exactly my brother, but he's just a very close friend and he's like a brother to me.

Anyways, my favorite color out of the 3 is Ink Black. It is even darker than the black hair you get a choice of when you first join. So if you're superstar, I really reecomend getting all 3 of these!

Here is a picture of my doll wearing the Ink Black one:

I can't afford to get mine yet, this was just taken in Starplaza, but I'll be getting it tomorrow! When I will have 1 Stardollar plus the 5 from Play and Earn!

Rawr.- Heather♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.