Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pretty Eye Makeup

I saw this medoll with this very pretty eye makeup on her doll. I don't remember the username, but I inspired this eye makeup tutorial by her doll.

So first I put on blush, mascara, eye pencil, lipstick, and a little eyeliner. Oh yeah and all those piercings and braces. I just did that to make my dolls eyes stand out a little more. You can do that if you want to.

Now the next thing I did was take "White Collection Eyeshadow" and put it on the tops of my dolls eyes. Here's what it looks like so far:
Next I used "Dusty Pink Shadestick" and sort of outlined the eye near my doll's nose. This makes the eyes stand out.

Now use the "White Collection Shadestick" and touch up your doll's eyes. it also makes the white brighter. Here's my finished look:
I hope you enjoyed this look. And that this tutorial helps you. It's a little tricky FYI, so be careful when doing it. Leave comments please.

Take cares,
-Heather

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.