Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Hidden Shoes!!

Recently on Stardoll, I wanted a pair of black shoes for a certain look (coming soon!). When looking for shoes, I stumbled upon a pair of shoes from back in 2007! The brand name isn't a shop on Stardoll anymore. And I totally forgot about it (I use a new account now!). If any of you were on Stardoll back then, you may or may not remember Hola Girls and Hola Guys. I think Rio Chicas and Rio Chicos sorta took over them. But anyway I thought this item would be considered very rare. And that it would be very expensive in Star Bazaars. But I found it in Star Plaza for only 2 SD!! And non-superstars can get it too.

I wouldn't consider this emo/ goth style shoes, but I am just trying to help you get an item that I know can be a major rare some day!

So here is how you get it. You can't exactly go into a certain store and get it. Like I said, this brand name isn't on Stardoll that much anymore!!

So when you enter the Star Plaza, and click on the directory, there should be a magnifier glass somewhere on that directory. Click on it. Here's a screen shot:
Now after you've clicked that, something that looks sorta like this should pop up. Click on the things I've circled in red. Don't click anything else!! Trust me on this. Here's a screen shot. Remember, click only the things I've circled in red!!

After you've done that, click the big pink search button (underneath the brand names). A bunch of black shoes should appear. Just so you know, the shoes I'm telling you about aren't on the first page. Actually, they are on the last. Click on the arrows by the numbers until you get to the last page. They should be the last pair of shoes called Hola Girls Hola sneakers. They are 2 SD and for all members. Here is what they look like:
I honestly suggest getting this ASAP because I have no clue when Stardoll will get rid of it. If you have no SD, you don't have to work hard to get them or actually spend real money on them. If you're email has been confirmed, you get the 1 SD a day. And you can also play and earn now.

Anyways I hope you enjoy these sneakers. You should get them even if you're not going to wear them because I think they might eventually be really hard to get. Sort of like the DKNY Scuba.
Take cares,
-Heather ♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.