Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HOW TO: Facial Piercings

If you have seen my doll before, you'd know she has many piercings on her face. Including little i don't know what you call them but not big earings. You might wonder how I got them. The best part is there is no limit to how many or where you can and can't put them. I just love the piercings!!


Okay so my secret is that they aren't really piercings. Actually they are called "Mouche (beauty mark)" and I got them at Splendid. I just got creative and figured they look sorta like piercings if you put them in certain places (nose, chin, etc.). Put as many wherever you want them. I wouldn't recomend by the eye or right above the lip though because then it looks more like a beauty mark. Here is how mine looks:
This is another thing I like to do. If you want bigger piercings that are more looped, then I use what is called "Piercing" and it is also found at Splendid. Put it wherever you want to. I put mine on my doll's lip and eyebrow.

There is also one called "Bollywood Nosering" or something like that. It looks like a gold version of Piercing. So you could use that if you want to also. I just didn't.. You could use anything you want-- be creative!
I hope you enjoyed this and it helps you. Leave a comment telling me what you think or how you used your piercings!!
Take cares,
-Heather ♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.