Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Classic Eyeliner Look

This is a tutorial on how to get the classic eyeliner look. This look is very common. Makeup is going to be used on just the eyes. All products used are from Dot.

First, use the Black Eye Kohl (skinnier pencil) and use it to outline your eyes.
Next, use both the lightening mascara and volumizing mascara on your eyes. This is so you look like you have lashes.

The last step is just an option, although I would highly recomend using it.
Use black fluid liner to outline your eyes. Be sure to had wings. Here is my finished look:

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Let me know what you think in the comments.


Take cares,

-Heather ♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.