Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Outfit For Non Superstars And Superstars

I decided to make an outfit that works for non superstars too. I think this is more of a skater look, but emos can wear it too ^_^.

So the top (it is called checked shirt) and jeans (it is stretch jeans) were bought at Bisou. They are both 5 sd. Then I got the shoes (they are called sneakers) at Fudge for 4 sd. And the chain (it is called Chain Metallic Belt) was also purchased at Fudge, but for 1 sd. The entire look is 15 sd and I think that is a pretty good deal. Here is a pic of the outfit (I added makeup and hair accessories) and please let me know in a comment what you think!!
Take cares,-Heather ♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.