Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

5 Colors in Hair!!

Today I finally hit my goal of 600 starpoints!! I was eager to get this amount of starpoints because it came with a certain hairstyle I just loved! It has pink and brown highlights in it. You can add more highlights too! I am going to show you how to make a cool looking style with 5 different colors!!

First make sure you have this hairstyle. You will unlock it at 600 starpoints.Next go to Doree. You don't have to add in the pink and brown highlights, since they are already there. And then the black or whatever the color of your dolls hair is would be your 3rd color. Pick out 2 colors you want in your dolls hair along with those. I am choosing copper and algae green. I am going to use the algae green to do the top of my head. Look at the picture.
Next I am going to use the copper near the tips to add effect. Look at the picture.
Now add any touch ups needed. Here is my finished look:
I hope you enjoyed this look! My medoll is only wearing four colors right now, but once I get superstar again, I am going to add a fifth color!! I just did this look in the Star Plaza without buying it. Leave your comments letting me know what you think!!

Take cares,
-Heather ♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.