Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cute Anime Eyes!

I've noticed these eyes being worn on a lot of stardolls. They are very cute and I began to wonder how to do them. So I finally figured out how, and I am going to show you how. Also, non-superstars are able to do this too!!

At Splendid, go to eyewear on the last page. There should be 3 lashes to choose from. Choose the biggest ones. Now keep putting them on until your whole eye is covered. Also, this takes more than one pair of the lashes. Depending on your doll's eye shape, it should take somewhere between 3-10. You can add more than needed if you want. There is no right or wrong amount!
This is very cute in my opinion. You can addd any accessories, makeup, etc. if you want to.

I hope you enjoy this and that it helped you out a lot! Leave a comment please!!

Take cares,
-Heather

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.