Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

How to Perfect Your Dolls Makeup

This is a trick you probably know. It's common sense. So does your doll have a hairstyle that puts hair in her face? If it does, makeup is hard to get on perfected. This is a simple little trick that will have you saying "Why didn't I think of that?" when you finish.

Okay so right now my doll's hair is in her face. Looks hard to put makeup on:
To put makeup on easier, you just have to put a hairstyle on your doll that puts the hair out of her face. It might look ugly on your doll, but trust me this works! This hairstyle seems to work best for me:

Now just put on your doll's makeup like you normally would!
Now just put your doll's hairstyle to whatever you want it to be. And you're done!

I hope this helps you. Tell me what you think in the comments.

Rawr. -Heather ♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.