Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Kohls!

It's been about a week or two since I've last blogged. Okay so I'm sorry but I was on vacation! Minnesota was fun. I went to the Mall of America. Yes it's huge, and there is an amusement park there too. And literally every imagineable store is there. But really unless you're going to try a new store, it's no different than your local mall. I found that sort of disappointing. I mean really the only stores I bought things at were Hot Topic and Zumiez, which by the way are my 2 most favorite stores. Anyways, I also met the drummer and singer from Parachute on a shuttle to the mall. They're not that famous I guess, but I know who Parachute is :]. Sadly, I got no photos or autographs. But if you like pop music, check them out because they're amazing. Go to www.myspace.com/parachuteband for more info about them if you're interested. But yeah their Hot Topic and Zumiez were awesome. Zumiez was really no different than my local Zumiez, but Hot Topic was like totally different! I got more pants lol :].

Anyways Stardoll has released a new store in Starplaza. Well actually I'm sure you've heard of it, and if you live in America, you've probably shopped there for real. Kohls! There are 3 real brands there. Candies by Britney Spears, Abbey Dawn by Avril Lavigne, and Mudd. Personally, my favorite is Abbey Dawn. It's got more of a Hot Topic style I guess. Anyways, no matter what your style is, you should check out the new Kohls store. I swear they've got something for you! Here's a pic of one of the outfits from Abbey Dawn:

I hope you enjoy the new Kohls store. But you should really hurry and go there because it will be gone soon.

Rawr. -Heather♥

PS: What do you think of my new closing?

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.