Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Striped Highlights

Recently I was looking at hair extensions on the internet and found these cool looking striped ones. I am going to show you how to get them for your medoll. Also, this is the hairstyle I used in my DKNY outfit tutorial!!

First make sure you have this hairstyle. It is easiest to make the stripes onto the hair for this one. You don't need to buy or unlock it either. You automatically get it in your Styling Studio.
Next go to the Doree shop under Starbeauty and go to highlights. You can dye your hair before you do this if you want, but you don't need to. Now pick out a color you want to highlight your hair. I'm doing Algae Green.

The first thing I like to color in is the bangs of my doll. You don't need to do your bangs, but I always like to.

Now use the color and sorta add stripes to the tips of your hair. And here is my finished look!!

I hope this really helped you and that you enjoy this look! Leave your comments and feedback in the comments. Thanks!!


Take cares,

-Heather ♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.