Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Selena Gomez Inspired Outfit

I recently was flipping through one of my sister's old magazines and saw a picture of Selena Gomez in her leopard pants. I just love those pants! Then I realized that it's possible to make the outfit for Stardoll.

First I used "Leopard Print Serpent Skinny" from Heidi Klum/ Jordache. They are for superstars only and priced at 6 sd. The top is "Corset with Belts" from Fallen Angel. Again, superstars only and this one costs 5 sd. Then I put the "Rio Belt" from Rio on to make it look a little more like Selena's top. The necklace was "20's Necklace" by Fallen Angel. It costs 3 sd. I wasn't able to find shoes near exact so I chose the shoes that were closest. They are called "Platform Pumps" and I got them at Bisou. Then both of the bracelets were purchased at Evil Panda. The first one was called "Leather Spike Bracelet" and it costs 2 sd. The other one was "Bracelet w/ studs" and it costs 1 sd. Here is a pic. I included a pic of Selena in her outfit underneath it so you can compare.

I hope you enjoyed this look! Leave your comments letting me know what you think!!

Take cares,
-Heather ♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.