Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Quick Tip: Hair Bow

This is just a quick tip. I love putting hair bows in my doll's hair. It's a big fashion trend right now in reality. And it's coming to Stardoll.

Okay so first of all, there are 2 colors of bows that I like to use-- black and red. I am always changing my doll's looks around. Hair and everything. Anyways, if your doll has really dark hair, I suggest using the red bow because you won't be able to see the black one. If your doll's hair is lighter, I'd use the black one because it will stand out more. You can decide which one you prefer though. In this tutorial, I'll be using the red one.

So first take a bow and put it on either the left or right of your doll's hair. I prefer the left. Try and keep it near your eyes. Or if you want, you can put it by your bangs (if you have any). Here's a picture:
Now I think just the bow itself looks sorta boring and plain... So I like to use little decorations to make the bow look cuter. I put them in the center of the bow, sorta like this:

Here's a list of some of the many decorations you can choose from. They are in the jewelry and headwear category at Splendid:

I hope you enjoyed this quick tip and that it helps you!


Rawr. -Heather♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.