Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

DKNY Outfit

I was recently on Stardoll looking at the DKNY shop there. Which I guess was sorta strange considering thats one of the stores I never even look in.. Anyways, I found this top hidden underneath a dress and I just loved it! I then went to Fudge and found a pair of shoes and jeans that matched with it.

So the top is obviously from DKNY. It is called "Print Double Tee" and it costs 10 sd. This item may not be there much longer FYI because its been out for several months and DKNY is always updating their clothes. It is a superstar only item.

The jeans are from Fudge. They are called "Slim Fit Jeans" and they cost 6 sd. Again a superstar only item. But I just love these jeans because they fit my doll perfectly, and they look good. And they match almost ANY TOP!! So if you can, buy them!!

The shoes are also from Fudge. They are called "Sneakers" and cost 4 sd. These are available to both superstars and nonsuperstars, so there is no excuse other than you don't have enough sd to own these! Even if your doll doesn't have an emo style, you will still like them! They match great with almost ANYTHING!! Which is one of the things I love about these shoes. They come in many colors other than black such as brown and aqua. They are a definete MUST HAVE!!

Now here is a picture of my finished outfit:
I hope you enjoy this outfit. Leave your feedback in the comments!!

Take cares,
-Heather ♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.