Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Natural Makeup Look

Some people don't want to go to heavy on the makeup, so I am going to show you how to use makeup but keep it natural. All products used can be purchased at dot.

So to start, I use both lengthening and volumizing mascara on my eyes. This makes your eyes look bigger.
Now add dusty pink blush to your cheeks. This is a very light shade of pink but just helps make your cheeks stand out.
Finally add burnt sun lipstick to your lips. Here is my finished look:
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial as much as I enjoyed making it!! Leave your feedback in the comments!!

Take cares,
-Heather ♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.