Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Colored Hair Tips Tutorial

So I was experimenting and discovered a way to do this great new look for your dolls hair that I'm sure you'll enjoy. Anyways a lot of people just dye the tips of their hair a different color. I am going to show you how to do that to your doll. Actually I am wearing this look on my doll right now ^_^.

So first of all, make sure you are a superstar, or have one hair highlight color for your medoll. You need to be superstar to buy any hair dye things for your doll. If you want to become superstar, you can purchase it on the stardoll website, or buy a giftcard at your local Target stores. Its totally worth it because you can get more clothes, furniture, makeup, and hair colors. And when it expires you are still able to use any of the items you purchased in the past (my superstar expired) :].

Second of all, this look only works on certain hairstyles. I think its easiest on this hairstyle (I'll show a pic after this paragraph). You automatically get this in your medoll studio, so it doesn't need to be unlocked.

Now, I'm going to show you what to do to get this look. All of the products are sold at Doree which is in the category Star Beauty.

First dye your hair comepletely to whatever color you want. I did Ash Blonde which is in the second row of choices. This is completely optional, but here is how my doll looks now:

Now you can skip step 1 if you want. Click on where it says highlights. Now the colors you can highlight your hair to should appear. Pick a color that you want to make your tips. I'm gong to do brown which is in the bottom row, last one on the right.

After you've chosen your color, use it and slowly draw a line to where you want your tips to end. Heres what mine looks like so far:

Now fill in from the bottom up to that line with the highlight color. Here is how it should sorta look: This is optional, but I think it gives it effect. Color in the bangs a little. You can skip this step if you want, but here's how the finished look is after I've added some final touch ups: Now do some final touch ups and add any accessories you want to your doll!! This is again optional, but its always fun ^_^. Heres' what I look like now:

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. My medoll wears black and brown tips, but I just did blonde and brown because it looks more gorgeous. Tell me what you think in the comments ^_^.

Take cares,

-Heather ♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.