Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gothic Eyes

This is actually the eye makeup I'm wearing on my doll right now! It looks very gothic (I think), and it really brings out your doll's eyes.

So first what I did was put on brow definer in black, dusty pink blush (I think I always use that lol!), and blush pink lipstick.

Next thing I did was put on Plum Eyeshadow. I usually use 2-3 coats of it so that it gets darker. But I guess you could use any color you wanted. Just don't use any shade sticks!
Next I used Black Eye Coal and outlined my dolls eyes with it.

Then I used Black Volumizing mascara and Black Lengthing mascara to bring out my dolls lashes. Remember to put it on your doll's lower lashes too!
Now I used Black Fluid liner and just outined the corners of my doll's eyes. Just don't make the wings to big! If you suspect them getting to big, stop and retry. This is sorta tricky. Here's a picture to help:
Now use the White Collection Shadestick and outline the bottom of your doll's eyes. This just brings them out a little more and makes them look bigger.
Finally, go to Splendid and use the fake lashes. It will take more than 1 pair to do this, but put them on and on until the eyelashes look very thick. Here's my finished look:
I hope you enjoy this. I think it's really cool to wear and really brings out your doll's eyes. It even looks nice from a distance!

Rawr. -Heather♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.