Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Pretty Blue Makeup Tutorial

I came up with a way to use blue eye makeup on your medoll. It really brings out your dolls eyes and I think its just absolutely gorgeous. All of the products used in this tutorial can be found at Dot and Splendid, so make sure you have superstar or own all of the products. Or else this tutorial will not work for you. Now I am going to begin.

So to start, my medoll is wearing no makeup other than black brow definer. The white cheeks can be done in the medoll editor right next to where you can add freckles. I think the white cheeks really enhances the look and makes you look twice as gorgeous ^_^.

First I used sky blue eye khole (the skinnier pencils in the second row) and used it to outline my eyes. My medoll looks really bad right now lol, but thats just how it starts ^_^.

Next I used the aqua fluid liner which can be found in the third row and used that to outline my eyes. Be sure to add wings because that gives it a nice effect :].

Now I used sky eyeshadow which is in the bottom row and just used it on the top of my eyes.

Then use the pale blue shade stick (its one of the fatter pencils in the second row) and use it to cover up the light blue eyeshadow. This makes it look a bit softer.

Now I added both lengthening mascara and volumizing mascara in black to my eyes. This is what makes your medoll not look so bad anymore lol.

Now add the dusty pink blush to your cheeks. It just makes your cheeks look a little softer and stand out more.

Now this is an option, but I like to add fake lashes to enhance my eyelashes. You can get them at Splended. I use all three, so if you want, you can buy them and add them to your dolls eyes. Now here is my final look:

I hope this tutorial helped you and that you enjoyed it!! Let me know what you think in a comment!!

Take cares,

-Heather ♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.