Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Awesome Layered Hair

I was bored, so I decided to make a tutorial on how to color the top layer of your doll's hair. First of all, make sure you have the same hairstyle I'm using. That way it can be a FULL color. Also, make sure you have an idea of where the top layer of your doll's hair is. To make this easier for you, I traced it for you:
Now, choose a highlight color you want to use. You can use whatever one you want. I always like to use a haircolor that is one shade darker so it looks more natural. But it's up to you. Be creative! Now just color inside of the outlined area. It's okay to go out of the lines a little. Nobodies perfect! This is a little tricky also, because I don't know if this happens to you, but like all of a sudden it won't let you put any more makeup on your doll and it annoys me! Anyways, here's what it looks like:

This is just to enhance your doll's layers. I hope you enjoyed this and it helps you. Remember, it may take a few tries! It took me 6 to get it right!!
Rawr. -Heather♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.