Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Leopard Skinny Jeans Outfit

I decided it would be fun to do another outfit. I got the top at Evil Panda and it's called "Print Top." It is a superstar only item for 7 sd. The chain was also bought at Evil Panda and is called "Safety Pin." It is available to everyone for 2 sd. The jeans were bought at Heidi Klum/ Jordache. You need to click on where it says Jordache to bind them. They are called "Leopard Print Serpent Skinny" and they are a superstar only item sold for 6 sd. The sneakers were bought at Fudge, which is one of my favorite stores on Stardoll. They are called "High Top Sneakers." They are for everyone to use priced at 4 sd. I hope you enjoyed this outfit. Leave your comments telling me what you think!! Oh yeah here's a picture:

Take cares,
-Heather ♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.