Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Gaga Inspired Lips

I saw this look on another medoll (don't remember the exact name) and I thought it looked really cool. I actually think it looked sorta like Lady Gaga's lips.

Anyways so first of all, it's a good idea to make sure your doll's mouth is open. That makes the makeup easier to put on. Mine is closed right now, so it's gonna look like crap, but oh well.

Anyways, first use a natural lip color on your doll's lips. You can even add a naturally colored lipstick if you want. Like I always use, I used Blush pink lipstick.
Now take a darker colored lipstick or lip pen and just sorta make a circle or line in the middle of the dolls lips. This is easier if your doll's mouth is opened. Mine was closed, so it looks like crap! But yeah, that's what you do. I used Electric Pink Lip Pen. In real life, Lady Gaga used Black lipstick, but I wanted to change the colors a little bit :].


I hope you enjoyed this! I think this is very fun looking. Leave comments. Enjoy!!

Rawr. -Heather♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.