Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Models Wanted

Right now I am looking for a few new models that are interested in modeling for clothing tutorials and the blog heading on this website!! I will not ask for your password because I won't even need it, and I will give you credit!

Your hair and makeup is up to you. Do whatever you want for it! I won't care!

Requirements:
-Must have some clothes in your wardrobe.
-You must have a doll with an emo/ gothic/ or punish style.

What I'll be looking at:
-Your wardrobe. If your clothes aren't there, please tell me what room they are in when submitting!
-How you're medoll looks.

How I will use you as a model:
If you have a styling studio, thats great. If I like the clothes in your styling studio, I will take screen shots from there.
I will also make sceneries including you. They won't be saved, but once I finish them I will take screen shots.
And then in your suite, I will use you're clothes and put them on your doll and take screen shots.

I will ask you before showing it on this site! I promise.

If you have any interest, please apply in a comment or add me on stardoll (heatherob3) with the following information:

Username:
First Name:
What Room In Your Suite has Your clothes:

Also, below type "*MODEL*" below that information so I know you are applying! I get many friend requests daily and I will forget what all the form information is for. If you type in that word, I will know exactly what you're applying for!

I will let you know when you've been accepted.

Don't feel bad if I don't accept you. I am only accepting so many. I will be accepting more soon, so you can always apply!!

Take Cares,
-Heather

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.