Interested in Modeling for the Site?

Click here for more information!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Simplified Eyeliner

I sorta looked at my other eyeliner tutorial, and noticed it was a lot of makeup. So this is a simplified version of it. When I looked at it, I just thought, I would never put that on my doll!

So start with using both volumizing and lengthening mascara on your dolls eyes. When you put the eyeliner on your doll, it will look like she has no eyelashess, and you don't want that. So the mascara will make it look like she actually has eyelashes.
Next use the pencil eyeliner in black and outline your dolls eyes. Here's my finished look:

So I hope you enjoyed this. I love to add eyeshadow to it to give it an effect. Leave a comment telling me what you think!
Take cares,
-Heather ♥

0 comments:

Join Our Club!

If you have a stardoll account, and are interested in joining our club for Emo/ Goth people, please click here to visit the club!

Disclaimer

I do not work for Stardoll, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway. I am nothing more than a Stardoll user who decided it would be fun to make a blog filled with tips. Site made in July, 2009.